A place of artistic and cultural discovery for children and a real territory of expression, the Mini Rock en Seine intends to give tomorrow’s festival-goers the basics of what the older ones love about music, rock culture and festivals!
Young rockers, from 6 to 11 years old (born between 08/23/2012 and 08/23/2017), can be welcomed at the Mini Rock en Seine. It’s a festival for them, away from the crowd! On the programme : lots of activities to have fun, discover and become a real rocker. The Mini Rock will be accessible on registration, places will be limited. More information will be available soon on the Mini Rock en Seine.
This year again, Rock en Seine will pay particular attention to the programme, which will be announced soon, but registration is already open. See you at the Mini RES from 25 to 27 August 2023 (the space will be closed on 23 August during the Billie Eilish concert).
Mini Rock on Seine is only accessible for festival-goers’ children.
Conditions of access to the Mini Rock en Seine
- The Mini Rock will be open Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th of August 2023, within the limits of the number of places available.
- Kids Tickets are sold-out for Sunday 27th !
- The Mini Rock is only accessible to children from age 6 to 11 in August 2023 (born between 08/23/2012 and 08/23/2017).
- The Mini Rock’s access is solely authorized to children in possession of a Kids Ticket (5 euros / day, within the limits of the number of places available). Children can access the festival only if they are accompagnied by an adult also holding a ticket for the festival. LIEN BILLETTERIE
- Good to know : A Kids Ticket does not give access to the Garden !
Rock en Seine is a rock festival. The music can be loud and festival-goers can be agitated. For the little ones’ safety, the festival is forbidden to children under 3yo. It is strongly recommended that children wait until they are at least 6yo, to share Rock en Seine with them.