Getting to the festival
Address, place & map
Rock en Seine takes place at the Parc de Saint-Cloud just outside Paris.
The address of the public entrance is: Avenue de la Grille d’Honneur.
Entrances and exits
Please note: only people with a three-day ticket will be permitted to leave and re-enter the festival.
If you have a day ticket and you leave the festival, you will not be allowed back in.
Leaving the festival
The exits are shown on the maps distributed at the festival.
You can get to and from the festival by metro, bus or tram. Performances will finish before public transport closes, so don’t hesitate! Plan your trip using the website of our partner RATP.
LINE 10: Gare d’Austerlitz /
Boulogne – Pont de St Cloud.
Stop: Boulogne – Pont de St-Cloud.
LINE T2: La Défense / Issy-Val-de-Seine >
Porte de Versailles
Stop: Parc de St-Cloud
Tram every 15 minutes.
Five-minute walk from the festival entrance
Stop: Parc de St-Cloud or Pont de St-Cloud
LINE 52 | LINE 72 | LINE 126 | LINES N 12
AND N 61: Noctiliens night bus, stop Pont de Sèvres
Still want to come by car?
You might have the smile wiped off your face by the traffic and lack of parking spaces!
All people and bags will be checked at the festival entrance. This may take time, so please arrive early!
The following items are not permitted anywhere at the festival, including in the left luggage area:
- suitcases and bags bigger than 24 litres
- recorders, cameras, professional cameras
- electronic devices, speakers, laptops, headphones, phone chargers and power banks…
- selfie sticks
- glass bottles, can and all bottles bigger than 50cl
- gas bottles and perfum
- gas cooking equipment for camping
- smoke, explosive liquids or that can catch fire (gasoline …)
- weapons, sharp objects or that can be dangerous
- large flags, large umbrellas, lasers and other objects that can be dangerous for the audience members
- objects that make loud noises: sirens, megaphones…
- large quantity of food, drinks or cigarettes will be refused
- motorcycle helmets
Items which will be confiscated during security checks
– flags, large sharp umbrellas, laser pointers and other items which could be dangerous to spectators
– items which make noise, e.g. sirens or megaphones
– overly large quantities of food or cigarettes will not be permitted
– small collapsible umbrellas
– small folding chairs
– small rucksacks, maximum 24 l (24 x 45 cm)
– water bottles under 500 ml
– empty reusable bottles under 500 ml (excluding glass bottles)
The left luggage point is not a cloakroom, it only concerns objects considered dangerous that will be confiscated during the controls. We will not take backpacks, suitcases etc.
Opening hours of the left luggage point: info coming soon.
We have done all we can to ensure that festival-goers are protected from crowd movement (pushing etc.) in front of stages. For everyone’s safety, crowd surfing (stretching out carried by spectators’ outstretched arms) is not permitted.
Aggressive actions or words are also not permitted during the festival.
If there are any issues where the law is not being adhered to, the person in question will be required to leave the festival and will be handed over to the police.
Bringing alcohol into the festival is not permitted.
Reminder: the sale of alcohol to people aged under 18 is not permitted. You will be asked to show an ID card.
In addition, drinking large quantities of alcohol is harmful to the health. Enjoy in moderation!
Rock en Seine loves animals, but they are not allowed into the festival (with the exception of guide dogs).
Photos and videos
You may not bring any cameras, video cameras or sound recording devices into the festival.
Cars and parking
Want to come by car?
Don’t live in Paris? To get here, take the motorway A13 and exit no. 4: Ville d’Avray / Saint Cloud.
Bringing or coming to pick up a festival-goer?
Don’t go all the way to the Parc de Saint Cloud, as there will be a lot of traffic and pedestrians. We recommend dropping people off or picking them up at:
– The ‘Pont de Saint-Cloud’ metro station (Boulogne) line 10
– The ‘Parc de Saint-Cloud’ bus and tram station line 2
There are not very many parking spaces near to the festival. Please consider coming by bus, tram or metro!
Rock en Seine and children
No children under 3!
Rock en Seine is a rock festival. Noise levels may be high and festival-goers may be over-excited. For their safety, children aged under 3 are not permitted to attend the festival.
Ideally 6 or over
We highly recommend waiting until children are 6 or over before bringing them to Rock en Seine.
Free for under 11s
Children under 11 can enter the festival for free when accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
Closer to the festival, we will put online a parental consent form to download and fulfill.
Where can I get a children’s ticket?
At the festival entrance:
– Go to the ‘Box office – invitation collection’ reception area
– Show a child’s ID card
You will be given a ticket that will allow the child to enter the festival.
Parents with a Golden Pit ticket: please contact us at email@example.com.
Under 18? You need to bring a parental authorization! Closer to the festival, we will put online an authorization to download and fulfill.
Careful, under 16 need to be with an adult!