Under 18? You need to bring a parental authorization!
Careful, under 16 need to be with an adult!
Make the most of your coming to Rock en Seine to discover Paris!
Let the Paris Tourist Office guide you around Paris according to your desires!
- Culture, sport, music, for children … Paris is full of free activities! And there is something for everyone and every wallet!
- In summertime, Paris should be discovered outdoors! We give you all the tips to enjoy Paris and also the summer!
- You want to have a taste of the festival or to make the concerts last a bit longer? All the musical information of Paris is given here!
- Are you more of a modern person than a “bobo”? Choose your visits according to your mood and discover the good tips of Paris!
- And also, go on thematic tours!
Are you a nature lover? Pitch your tent at the Camping de Boulogne campsite, near to the festival.
It’s the official camping for this year!
All people and bags will be checked at the festival entrance. This may take time, so please arrive early!
The following items are not permitted anywhere at the festival, including in the left luggage area:
- Suitcases and bags bigger than 24 liter
- recorders, cameras, professional cameras
- electronic devices, speakers, laptops, headphones, phone chargers and power banks…
- selfie sticks
- glass bottles, can and all bottles bigger than 50cl
- gas bottles and perfum
- gas cooking equipment for camping
- smoke, explosive liquids or that can catch fire (gasoline …)
- weapons, sharp objects or that can be dangerous
- large flags, large umbrellas, lasers and other objects that can be dangerous for the audience members
- objects that make loud noises: sirens, megaphones…
- large quantity of food, drinks or cigarettes will be refused
- motorcycle helmets
Items which will be confiscated during security checks
– Flags, large sharp umbrellas, laser pointers and other items which could be dangerous to spectators
– Items which make noise, e.g. sirens or megaphones
– Overly large quantities of food or cigarettes will not be permitted
– Small collapsible umbrellas
– Small folding chairs
– Small rucksacks, maximum 24 l (24 x 45 cm)
– Water bottles under 500 ml
– Empty reusable bottles under 500 ml (excluding glass bottles)
The left luggage point is not a cloakroom, it only concerns objects considered dangerous that will be confiscated during the controls. We will not take backpacks, suitcases etc.
Opening hours of the left luggage point:
– 2:00 pm to 1:30 am Friday and Saturday
– 13:00 to 00:30 on Sunday.
We have done all we can to ensure that festival-goers are protected from crowd movement (pushing etc.) in front of stages. For everyone’s safety, crowd surfing (stretching out carried by spectators’ outstretched arms) is not permitted.
Aggressive actions or words are also not permitted during the festival.
If there are any issues where the law is not being adhered to, the person in question will be required to leave the festival and will be handed over to the police.
Bringing alcohol into the festival is not permitted.
Reminder: the sale of alcohol to people aged under 18 is not permitted. You will be asked to show an ID card.
In addition, drinking large quantities of alcohol is harmful to the health. Enjoy in moderation!
The festival loves animals, but they are not allowed into the festival (with the exception of guide dogs).
Photos and videos
You may not bring any cameras, video cameras or sound recording devices into the festival.
The gates open at:
– 2 p.m. Friday and Saturday
– 1 p.m. Sunday
Performances will begin around an hour after the gates open.
Performances will finish before the metro, tram and other public transport stop running:
– Around 12:30 a.m. on Friday and Saturday
– Around 11:30 p.m. on Sunday
Rock en Seine takes place at the Parc de Saint-Cloud just outside Paris.
The address of the public entrance is: Avenue de la Grille d’Honneur.
Entrances and exits
Please note: only people with a three-day ticket will be permitted to leave and re-enter the festival.
If you have a day ticket and you leave the festival, you will not be allowed back in.
Leaving the festival
The exits are shown on the maps distributed at the festival.
Maps are available on mobile application
Download application : http://oneevent-oneapp.com/rockenseine-2017/
Want to come by car?
Don’t live in Paris? To get here, take the motorway A13 and exit no. 4: Ville d’Avray / Saint Cloud.
Bringing or coming to pick up a festival-goer?
Don’t go all the way to the Parc de Saint Cloud, as there will be a lot of traffic and pedestrians. We recommend dropping people off or picking them up at:
– The ‘Pont de Saint-Cloud’ metro station (Boulogne) line 10
– The ‘Parc de Saint-Cloud’ bus and tram station line 2
There are not very many parking spaces near to the festival. Please consider coming by bus, tram or metro!
You can get to and from the festival by metro, bus or tram. Performances will finish before public transport closes, so don’t hesitate! Plan your trip using the website of our partner RATP.
LINE 10: Gare d’Austerlitz /
Boulogne – Pont de St Cloud.
Stop: Boulogne – Pont de St-Cloud.
LINE T2: La Défense / Issy-Val-de-Seine >
Porte de Versailles
Stop: Parc de St-Cloud
Tram every 15 minutes.
Five-minute walk from the festival entrance
Stop: Parc de St-Cloud or Pont de St-Cloud
LINE 52 | LINE 72 | LINE 126 | LINES N 12
AND N 61: Noctiliens night bus, stop Pont de Sèvres
Still want to come by car?
You might have the smile wiped off your face by the traffic and lack of parking spaces!
Discover Paris during the festival!
Are you coming to Paris for the festival? Take advantages to visit Paris. The Visitors Bureau of Paris offers you the opportunity to travel all around Paris and its suburbs by using public transport at an advantageous fare!