The TALKS with Liberation
LIBÉRATION, in partnership with OFAJ, are joining forces with Rock en Seine to launch a new moment of sharing, between two concerts.
A theme? The journey. The invitation is launched. On the programme for the journey, conversations and meetings led by journalists from the Libération editorial staff.
See you on the stage of the ACT Area for these TALKS programmed by Libération to sail on the pleasures of the conversation without taboos.
Friday 26 August
- SLOW DOWN TO LIVE BETTER, A JOURNEY AGAINST THE TIDE from 4.00 pm to 4.45 pm
With Roger-Pol Droit (philosopher) and Anne Tallineau (OFAJ)
- JOURNEY TO THE HEART OF ENKI BILAL’S WORK from 6.30pm to 7.15pm
With Enki Bilal (author and illustrator) and Maud Geffray (artist)
Saturday 27 August
- CONFRONTATION OF PARADIGMS BY FREDERIC BEIGBEDER AND LA FEMME ! from 4.00pm to 4:45pm
With Frédéric Beigbeder (author) et La Femme (rock band)
- THE ODYSSEY OF BODIES from 6.00pm to 6:45pm
With Maïa Mazaurette (journalist) and Belinda Cannone (essayist)
Sunday 28 August
- CAN WE TRAVEL IN TIME ? from 3:50pm to 4:35pm
With Etienne Klein (philosopher and physicist)
- WHAT IF NEW NARRATIVES COULD SAVE THE WORLD ? from 4:45pm to 5:30pm
With Cyril Dion (environmental activist), Tania de Montaigne (writer) and Laetitia Dosch (actress)
Our great witnesses :
Tania de Montaigne
FAME – INTERNATIONAL MUSIC FILM FESTIVAL
After an intense 8th edition, FAME, the international film festival on music at the Gaîté Lyrique, is stopping over at Rock en Seine, and offers 4 cinematographic and musical journeys.
The “Ennio Morricone of Algiers”, the music of the “little brigands” of Kinshasa, a musical comedy through data or immobile journeys around a table… A programme of short, inventive, electric films to explore the planet through its musical vibrations. In the presence of the directors, and programmers Olivier Forest and Benoît Hické (AMORE).
It’s the media to get informed and take action for the planet with information, quizzes and tips to take action on a daily basis and relax a little! The team will meet you on the Talks stage every day!
- Thursday 25 August: 4pm – 4.30pm/ 6.30 pm – 7 pm
- Friday 26 August: 5.55pm – 6.25pm
- Saturday 27 August: 2.30pm – 3pm/ 3.30pm – 4pm/ 5.30pm – 6pm
- Sunday 28 August: 5.30 pm – 6 pm
THE TSUGI RADIO & LIBE SET
Tsugi Radio is Tsugi magazine’s web radio station launched in 2015. A webradio that focuses on discovery and new trends with its playlist of nearly 3,000 tracks composed by the sharp ears of the magazine’s editorial team. This year, Tsugi Radio is adding a stage to its festival tour and is setting up its studio for the first time at the Domaine de St Cloud. Join Antoine Dabrowski and Jean Fromageau for three exceptional shows with the artists on the Rock en Seine line-up.
- Friday 26 August: 8pm – 10pm
- Saturday 27 August: 7pm – 9pm
- Sunday 28 August: 6.45pm – 8.45pm