ACCESSIBILITY FOR PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Amongst the people coming to Rock en Seine, several hundred disabled festival-goers and accompanying persons were welcomed. This was made possible thanks to the expertise of Talkin (ex-Aditevent), a company specialised in the accessibility of events for disabled people. Discover their action and the system they put in place on the video they made.
Video created in partnership with the Estienne school under the pedagogical and artistic direction of Mehdi Hercberg, Eric Boisseau, Patrick Dos Santos and Patrick Pleutin. A big thank you to the students involved in the project!
A GLOBAL SYSTEM
- A dedicated reception/information point where a team of volunteers welcomes and accompanies festival-goers with disabilities, and provides them with information materials detailing the system deployed.
- Beneficiaries of the AAH (Allocation Adulte Handicapé) have access to the reduced rate (subject to availability).
- Prior to the event, a dedicated mailbox allows disabled festival-goers to prepare their visit in a personalised manner.
- Because our website is the first point of contact with the festival-goers, since April 2023 we have integrated the Facil’Iti tool (available on the top right corner of this website) so that each user can adapt the website to their needs. This digital accessibility feature is available thanks to our patrons, whom we thank for their support.
FACILITIES FOR PEOPLE
WITH REDUCED MOBILITY (PMR) :
- Accessibility platforms on the outdoor stages, with duckboard access.
- Adapted toilets.
- Chair-height counters at all festival bars.
- An emergency repair kit for wheelchairs is available.
FACILITIES FOR DEAF AND HEARING-INJURED FESTIVALISTS
AND HEARING-IMPAIRED FESTIVAL-GOERS
- Magnetic loops on all stages of the festival.
- An FSL (French Sign Language) interpreter is present on site.
- Vibration waistcoats are available at the accessibility desk and can be used for certain concerts
FACILITIES FOR BLIND AND
- The essential documents of the festival (map, programme, practical information) are published in relief, Braille and large print.
- Guide dogs are welcome at the festival.
FACILITIES FOR FESTIVAL-GOERS
WITH MENTAL DISABILITIES
- Writing of the main information materials in French for all.
Specific practical information on accessibility for disabled festival-goers will be put online in the practical information section before the summer (in the meantime you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org)