CASHLESS BRACELET refund
If there is any money left on my cashless account, I can request a refund of this balance from 29/08/2022 10:00 am, to 14/09/2022 at 11:59 pm from my cashless account.
I have already created my cashless account:
- A “refund request” button will be available on the module to make my request.
I have not yet created my account:
- I must first create my cashless account using the 6-letter ID on my cashless wristband before making my refund request.
No request for refund after the deadline can be made.
For technical reasons, we are not able to refund amounts below 0,5€.
FAQ CASHLESS BRACELET
- It allows me to register my bank card to quickly recharge my account
- It allows me to check my remaining balance at any time
- It allows me to replace my wristband in case of loss or theft
- It gives access to the history of my consumption and to download my receipts
- It allows me to request a refund of the remaining balance at the end of the festival
If you have created an account on the website, you can request the blocking of your wristband by visiting a “cashless counter”.
You can create an account:
- Either before you go to the event by entering your ticket number: you get your wristband at the festival entrance
- Or after collecting a wristband from a “cashless counter” by entering the wristband number
This identification operation is necessary to allow the blocking of your wristband. If you have not created an account or associated your wristband, the blocking will be impossible.
Your wristband is like your wallet: if you lose it, the money stored in it will also be lost.
No, you can recharge your wristband directly at the cashless banks on the festival site. Your wristband will then remain completely anonymous. Please note: in this case, your wristband cannot be replaced in case of loss or theft.
No, it is not possible to use a wristband other than the one provided during the event.
No, you don’t have to pay for your wristband, but a fee of €1 is charged when you make your first recharge.
If you have created an account, you will be able to check your balance on the website. You can also request your balance from anyone who has a cashless payment terminal.
No, one account is enough! I’ ll have to remember to use the barcode number of the first day’s ticket I come to so that my balance is given as soon as I scan my ticket.
It is possible from a single account to manage different balances, you just have to create as many wallets as you want from your account (a button at the top left of the module gives you the possibility to do so).
Only one bank card will be used for all the wallets and the amounts are specific to each wallet: you will not be able to transfer money from one to the other.
In case of questions or difficulties, please visit the cashless bank on site.
Do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]