Before entering the festival, all people and bags will be checked for security mesures. This may take some time. Please arrive early!
The deposit is not a baggage room, it only concerns objects considered as dangerous which will be confiscated during security checks. We will not take backpacks, suitcases etc.
Opening hours will be available as the festival approaches.
These objects are forbidden on the whole festival site, even at the deposit:
- Suitcases and bags larger than 24 liters (24 x 45cm maximum)
- Recording devices, cameras, professional cameras
- Electronic devices, speakers, computers, headphones…
- Bicycle battery charger
- Selfie sticks
- Glass bottles, cans, all large bottles (over 50 cl)
- Aerosols, perfume bottles, …
- Gas bottles and gas stoves
- Smoke bomb, explosive liquids or inflammable liquids (gasoline…)
- Weapons, sharp or blunt objects or items that could be dangerous
- Large flags, large pointed umbrellas, laser pointers and other objects that can be dangerous to spectators
- Noisy objects: sirens, megaphones…
- A large quantity of food, drink and cigarettes
- Motorcycle helmets
- Small backpacks of maximum 24 liters (24 X 45 cm), i.e. Eastpack
- Water bottles of less than 50 cl
- Empty water bottles (except for glass bottles) of less than 50cl
- Small compact umbrellas
- Small stools/folding chairs (maximum 53 x 41 x 3 cm)
- Small smartphone battery charger
It is forbidden to bring alcohol to the festival.
Reminder: the sale of alcohol is forbidden to people under 18 years old. An ID card will be required.
Alcohol abuse can damage your health. Please drink responsibly.
Found or lost something?
A dedicated platform is available for you to report a lost or found item during the festival. Find the platform here!
Medical stations are set up at various locations throughout the festival. These stations are clearly visible and anyone can come to them for medical advice or assistance. Prescriptions will not be given, but emergency care will be available. If necessary, the person can be referred to a doctor or the hospital.
We ask everyone at the festival, members of the public and employees alike, to respect a charter of kindness and to report any sexual or sexist violence.
As a festival-goer, what should I do if I am a victim or witness of an attack?
DURING the festival:
OR Introduce yourself to the dedicated #NousToutes marauding team or to the security officers on site, who will make the connection with the appropriate people.
AFTER the festival :
Contact us at the following address and we’ll do our best to help you: [email protected]
Everything is organized to protect the festival-goers from crowd movements (jostling…), in front of the stages. For the safety of all, crowd-surfing (lying on the raised arms of spectators) is forbidden.
Verbal and physical abuse is also sanctionned during the festival.
In the event of a problem, the person will have to leave the festival. They will be handled by the police.
Rock en Seine loves pets, unfortunately they are not allowed on the festival, except for guide dogs.