Using the CASHLESS WRISTBAND
- To create my account, I fill in my personal information and my bank details in the module above
- The barcode number of my ticket will be necessary to create my account. If I am coming for several days, I just need to indicate the ticket number of my first day
- If I create my cashless account before the festival, the amount credited to my account will be given to me when I scan my ticket for more efficiency
⇒ Where do I get my cashless wristband?
- If I have created and recharged my account before coming to the festival, the bracelet will be given to me directly at the entrance when I scan my ticket
- If I did not create and recharge my account before coming to the festival:
- multi-day pass: I can use the wristband that will be given to me when I scan my ticket
- 1-day ticket: I can collect a cashless wristband at the cashless recharging bank
- The activation of your cashless account is charged at 1€ (only for your first recharging)
⇒ How and where to use my cashless wristband?
- Cashless is accepted on all festival stands (restaurants, bars, merchandising)
- To pay for my consumption, all I have to do is present my cashless wristband to the vendor who, by simple contact with a cashless payment terminal, will be able to make the payment
- The total amount of my order will be shown to me before I pay
- The remaining balance on my account will be given to me at the end of the payment
⇒ What if I run out of credit?
- If I have not created my cashless account: I can create an account at any time via the website to recharge it via my smartphone or I can go to the bank on site
- If I have created my cashless account: I can recharge my account directly from the website, or via a computer or a tablet between two festival days
- If there is any money left on my cashless account, I can request a refund of this balance from 29/08/2022 10:00 am, to 14/09/2022 at 11:59 pm from my cashless account
- I have already created my cashless account: a “refund request” button will be available on the module to make my request
- I have not yet created my account: I must first create my cashless account using the 6-letter ID on my cashless wristband before making my refund request
- No request for refund after the deadline can be made
- For technical reasons, we are not able to refund amounts below 0,5€
How to use the wristband or the Lyf pay app to pay?
The wristband and the app can be used anywhere. Are you hungry or thirsty?
at the bar.
or the QR code
LYF PAY app.
It’s all paid for!
You can pay with your cashless wristband and with Lyf Pay everywhere on the festival.
FAQ CASHLESS WRISTBAND
- It allows me to register my bank card to quickly recharge my account
- It allows me to check my remaining balance at any time
- It allows me to replace my wristband in case of loss or theft
- It gives access to the history of my consumption and to download my receipts
- It allows me to request a refund of the remaining balance at the end of the festival
If you have created an account on the website, you can request the blocking of your wristband by visiting a “cashless counter”.
You can create an account:
- Either before you go to the event by entering your ticket number: you get your wristband at the festival entrance
- Or after collecting a wristband from a “cashless counter” by entering the wristband number
This identification operation is necessary to allow the blocking of your wristband. If you have not created an account or associated your wristband, the blocking will be impossible.
Your wristband is like your wallet: if you lose it, the money stored in it will also be lost.
No, you can recharge your wristband directly at the cashless banks on the festival site. Your wristband will then remain completely anonymous. Please note: in this case, your wristband cannot be replaced in case of loss or theft.
No, it is not possible to use a wristband other than the one provided during the event.
No, you don’t have to pay for your wristband, but a fee of €1 is charged when you make your first recharge.
If you have created an account, you will be able to check your balance on the website. You can also request your balance from anyone who has a cashless payment terminal.
No, one account is enough! I’ ll have to remember to use the barcode number of the first day’s ticket I come to so that my balance is given as soon as I scan my ticket.
It is possible from a single account to manage different balances, you just have to create as many wallets as you want from your account (a button at the top left of the module gives you the possibility to do so).
Only one bank card will be used for all the wallets and the amounts are specific to each wallet: you will not be able to transfer money from one to the other.